<$BlogRSDURL$>
Pointless Website Blog
Because I missed it, all right?
Monday, March 15, 2004
 
Back from Cuba. One post cannot possibly describe everything. Journal and pics for those interested later. We got back and had a capitalist binge on Burger King for lunch. The three flights took insanely long. Dad took Becca and I to Waffle House for dinner. Their jukebox had probably about 20 gloriously cheesy Waffle House-themed songs, among them "Waffle House Family I," "Waffle House Hashbrowns (I Love You)," "Saucemaster," "Special Lady at the Waffle House," and "Waffle House Time," as well as a country tune called "I Wanna Be Mad," and, of course, Ohio Express's "Yummy Yummy Yummy." It sounds even more ridiculous coming from what must be a worn-out monaural 45. I want this jukebox to be the soundtrack to a film.
Comments:

 Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger