<$BlogRSDURL$>
Pointless Website Blog
Because I missed it, all right?
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
 
Finally went to Red Sea for the first time - good stuff. Reminded me how nice restaurants can be when you throw performing musicians in the mix. As such, let me note that when I was in Boulder, Becca and I grabbed a fairly astoundingly good sushi dinner. Expensive, yes. As we were about to get up, we heard a drummer testing levels over the stereo system. Suddenly, all of the sushi chefs pick up instruments/microphones and lash into a cover of "Twist and Shout." Making sushi at a bar is an almost performance-ish way of being a chef in the first place, but they took it to another level. I do have pictures.

As for the election, I'm sick of it. So on that topic, I leave you with a glimpse of our suite window.


Yeah, we're a motley crew, what with the Kerry supporters, and the Bush supporter, and the sign-loving. So, that said, may the best man win.

...And today, preferably.
Comments:

 Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger