<$BlogRSDURL$>
Pointless Website Blog
Because I missed it, all right?
Sunday, January 30, 2005
 
I've been on a Korean food kick lately. I'm gonna say it: bulgoki is wonderful. There's an obscure Korean late-night kareoke bar way out in Chesterfield next to Thai Buree called Koreana. The menu looks expensive, but I'm gonna bet that it's good. Also makes me wanna learn how to read Korean. It's just no fun to sit there and see words and hear other people singing, but not be able to connect the two together yerself.

You + U. City Grill = inexpensive happiness.

I might be helping to arrange to get some local bands on campus for some kinda pre-WILD Team 31 concert. I'm all for that.

I've been messing with beats more lately. You're not allowed to hear yet.
Comments:

 Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger