<$BlogRSDURL$>
Pointless Website Blog
Because I missed it, all right?
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
 
My wings have been clipped here. I love driving around St. Louis. I just love exploring cities and places in general, and if that means my hometown, then by all means. Doing that, camera in hand, ready to take more of the kind of stuff I have up on the portfolio page, listening to CDs or to KDHX - that's what I love. I could ask for nothing more in life and be sated. But I have a car with a turbo engine, so that requires premium gas. And the car is 15 years old, and it's starting to have problems, so I'm certainly not taking any risks with lower-quality gas. My wallet can't handle this. I can't just drive around anymore. Gas, for me, approaches $2.50 a gallon. I want my photography back.
Comments:

 Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger