<$BlogRSDURL$>
Pointless Website Blog
Because I missed it, all right?
Saturday, November 19, 2005
 
It would appear as though Olive Street Deli is out of business? I used to love that place, I can't even imagine how many times I've picked up a sandwich, chips, and 8 oz. soda, and a Twix from that place growing up. For those that never had it, imagine what Jimmy John's sandwiches are like, but imagine them somehow or another tasting better. And if you wanted 'em, they had burgers on croissants and hot wings. Dammit, I'm never going to get to eat another #14 again.

So, I guess, on that note, let me offer un petit shout-out to another underappreciated spot, the U-City Grill. It seems like outside of the occasional influx of Wash U. students, not enough people even ever find the place. On the wee back corner of the building housing Cicero's, facing Kingsland and the parking lot, is a tiny, cheap, and really, quite good Korean/American diner. If you want, you can grab eggs and the like, but, ah, their bulgogi, their bibimbop, so good...
Comments:

 Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger