<$BlogRSDURL$>
Pointless Website Blog
Because I missed it, all right?
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
 
Le whoa
You don't hear much about Wu-Tang live performances in these parts - I remember this last summer, when I was in LA, I felt incredibly jealous that RZA was curating a cartoon film festival there.

But.

I'm a big fan of both the Wu-Tang Clan's classic "Enter the Wu-Tang/36 Chambers" and Ghostface Killah's fairly recent "The Pretty Toney Album," and I was quite delighted to find out that Ghostface is coming to town a week from today to play a show at Pop's ($18 advance, $20 day of show). This just might be an opportunity for me to hit Pop's for the first time. Not to ruffle feathers, but this show there sounds a little bit better to me than "Evenflow: A Tribute to Pearl Jam."
Comments:

 Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger