<$BlogRSDURL$>
Pointless Website Blog
Because I missed it, all right?
Friday, May 25, 2007
 
2 Cents Plain

The Downtown deli has been gone for a while now, but it looks like a music venue and bar is keeping the name and opening in its place.  Since the Creepy moved and Cafe Louie and the Rocket Bar disappeared (and the Galaxy and Side Door are long gone), the area could certainly use one.  I know that the city is back, and that I should back it, but I just don't see myself saying to friends, "Hey, let's all go downtown to get some pomegranate-glazed venison and go check out this awesome couch at one of the contemporary furniture stores afterwards!"

I am a jerk, so I sent them a message asking if I can still get a corned beef on rye.  They said no.


Comments:

 Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger